Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Gaming

I really havent roleplayed in years, since working and family I have little time. But I still wargame.

I'm a member of http://www.hqtheclub.org/main.html a bunch of adults who basically rent their own space and have their own club house......*grin* Yes, its a bucnh of 25, 35, 45 year olds with their own club house, playing with toy soldiers. Beats golf as a hobby hands down. No funny pants required.

Working on a new army, as my pride and joy sisters of battle are, for the most part, done! I've worked on them them for many, many years(something like 5 or so), which you can see here, The army is called Sisters of Divine Charity(a small inside joke):

http://www.hqtheclub.org/carmen_sisters.html



Prior to that were old school tyranids(Hive Fleet Vrykrl), which was another 5+ years of work in progress.

So next up are tau, I'll have work in progress and some game reports as well.....crushed my last opponent quite brutally last week. We'll see whats on the docket this week.

2 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

Its a wonder it took this long. Keep the pics coming and more.
Welcome to the nuthouse.

7:36 AM, January 18, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

bewteen you and LG, the peanut gallary should be fun.

8:22 AM, January 18, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home