Thursday, July 19, 2007

Work

There are days I really dont like my line of work. Its day 18 of working straight and I have 2 more before I get a day off(that wont be a real day off, but still....)Then there are days like today, where I remember why I enjoy it. After being in a person's home to remove their old crappy piano so I can deliver their new one in two days....she catches me admiring a doll house she has and says "you have a little girl right? Here come with me."




And here is what she gives me.....and says that she'll have the accessories and maybe a second one for sarah on Saturday...

10 Comments:

Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Oh my heck ... *big grin*

that is awesome!! Sarah is going to LOVE IT!

Isn't that great! Wow... you must be thrilled!!!

6:18 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Chris H said...

WOW!!!! And you though our Brylee's doll house was awesome! That one beats all others mate, Sarah is soooo lucky!!!! AND it saves you having to build one, you lucky bugger!

6:50 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

It IS awesome! sarah absolutely loved it. Once it went into her room, we never heard from her till dinner....

She and I was thrilled. Its the exact one I was going to buy and build for her.

10:00 PM, July 19, 2007  
Blogger Ann(ie) said...

How very cool! I love people like that!!

1:26 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Chris H said...

Read your comment on "The rantings of Deb" about fat guys in speedos, mate NO MAN LOOKS GOOD IN SPEEDOS, get real!!! EWWWWWWWWW !!! I'm going to bed now before you decide to show me how good you look in speedos.....

6:11 AM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Oh neat! And the baby's room turned out cute!

5:20 PM, July 20, 2007  
Blogger David said...

That is cool!

11:35 PM, July 21, 2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

WOW!!!

That is awesome!!!!

3:30 PM, July 23, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Wow! That's just sooooo coool!

<---even big girls like dollhouses!

3:37 PM, July 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's gorgeous.

I bet you scored big points with Sarah for bringing that home.

8:39 AM, August 10, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home