Friday, February 24, 2006

The right way, the wrong way, the family way

Thats the family motto, BTW, past on from father to son. I kid you not. Subsitute my last name for the family word, although UI'd rather not post it.

There's the right way to do something, the wrong way to do something, then our way of doing things.

Like today.

Had to install a on/off switch into a electronic instrument. Its soddered in, so its clip, then solder it back in. Done improperly, you could screw it up. THen there is our way.

Since we didnt have a soldering gun, we did it the family motto way: picture a small switch, small wires. A nice soldering gun would have been handy, right? We used a blow torch.and managed to do it without melting the swtich, or teh wires.

Welcome to my world.

8 Comments:

Blogger Lady G said...

And you call ME scary?

At least I don't use a blowtorch!

10:42 PM, February 24, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

The operative word there is yet young lady....

8:02 AM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger Lady G said...

well...there was that one time with the plasma torch....but only once and I don't OWN one!

2:50 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

See we're two peas in a pod here....

Can we make 3? I'm hearing three when HK comes a commenting...

4:44 PM, February 25, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

Guess whaaaaaat!
I use a blow torch in the kitchen (for meringue and such).

And I never burnt myself.
Nope.
Never.
Not once.
Nada.
except that one time on the elbow


Oh and that one time on the hand










I just remembered another time on the other hand.








I might have had an incident or two, but I never actually burnt myself per se









But the time on the face was NOT my fault!
That one didn't count.




That's why I'm Sparky McSpazatron!
*cape flaps in wind and gets scorched on hot flame torch while Spaz is licking the bottom of the dessert cup*
:]

6:54 PM, February 26, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

yes but the real question is spazy kitty, did you ever set part of the house on fire...

8:26 PM, February 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha..

Been there done that. Believe me.

Stephane

1:22 PM, February 27, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude...if anybody else said it, i don't think i'd believe 'em...

ed

3:49 PM, February 27, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home