Saturday, March 25, 2006

My child is TOO smart

For her own good.

Never thought you would hear a parent say that, did you? But its true, she's too smart for her age.

Let me explain:

Putting aside the fact she can use a computer, and when I say use a computer, if its on, or even in sleep mode, she can get it up and running, find the programs she wants with the mouse, double click, pull IM up and start talkiing to someome, or use smiles. Now granted her converstations are either by typing, correctly, sarah, mommy, daddy, and the rest gibberish, but give her another, say week, she's have more words down. Or she'll just use smilies.

Putting that aside, she can spell. You parents know what I'm talking about, when you use code or spell words so kids cant understand what your saying.

No, not with sarah. We were doing that, spelling words($2 movies had Curious George, which she loves the books), and she blurts out after our spelling converstation, "Curious george movie? I LOVE that movie. I love curious george, can we see it?"

My wife looks at me in teh car and asked how did she know what we were talking about. My ONLY response was "I guess she can spell. at Three. Guess we're in trouble."

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're gonna have to start with italian.

ed

12:34 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

My wife's irish, wont help.

3:46 PM, March 27, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

Start with Gaelic and then Italian.

:}

2:46 PM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home