Friday, March 17, 2006

Good news, bad news

Good news is, even my inlaws arent safe from my snark.

I ended up going to my inlaws for St Patrick's day dinner of corn beef and cabbage. At the table I was asked if I was going to have any and I said no. When asked what kind of person doesnt eat corn beef and cabbage on St Patty's day, the response was "An Italian with good taste."

The bad news is that I said something I shouldnt. My wife brough up the fact we have a small plumbing problem(leak in the shower from the foucet in case anyone has a clue, I've already replaced the knobs and everything), and mutter shut up when she brought it up, because frankly their all unhelpful. I didnt want it brough up because, you guessed it, they we're any help like I already knew they wouldnt be.

I'm sure I'll catch it later. Oh well.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lady G said...

Did you use teflon tape when you put everything back together?

You have to you know.

9:20 PM, March 18, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

No, but I will try that. THanks.

8:18 AM, March 19, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

I resent that you are telling everyone that my parents are useless, do I need to start in on some of the not so great qualities of your family, after all they have a much longer list than mine....and btw......it was my useless family tht sugessted changing the washer...which it wound up was teh problem after all......

11:27 AM, March 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home