Wednesday, May 31, 2006

And like a bad penny

I've turned up again.

We're back.........and it was VERY nice.

The Mrs had one request for her birthday, to go to greatwolflodge.com

Its a family orianted place. An indoor water park, kids cub club, aracde, story time with animatronics and real storybook reading. And a spa for the Mrs.

So I took the wee one to the arcade while the mrs went for spa treatment. We had lots of fun.

Oh and, sarah, later that night, managed to hit the ticket jackpot of one game. You know, the kind almost no one ever does. Somehow, she did.

Some pics:

4 Comments:

Blogger carmachu said...

It was a great time! The best birthday I have every had by far! I am sad though, I want to go back!

7:11 AM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

Dude, I'm jealous.

My kids would love that.

4:37 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Check out the website, they do have one in kansas....

7:14 PM, June 01, 2006  
Blogger Nikki said...

It looks like Sarah had a blast.

You're a good man to let mom go to the spa and get away for a bit. Just don't buy the spider and she may let you live. LOL

Welcome back!

10:59 PM, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home