Sunday, October 01, 2006

Magic

Sarah has a small basket,and she asked me if I wanted to see a magic trick. So she put a toy down, and covered and said "ta-da" it disappeared.

I asked her if SHE wanted to see a magic trick. So I slipped my hand under the basket, holding the toy and basket, mumbled some magic words, and moved the basket(and lifting the toy) and made it disappear. Then set the basket and toy down at the same time, mumbled more magic words and made the toy reappear.

So now Sarah is sitting on the floor trying her damnest to duplicate the trick. No luck yet. Even asking me over to show her again. She hasn't figured out the slight of hand yet......

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh the joys of tormenting our children it never ceases to humour me.

8:55 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

If you cant torment your family, who can you torment I always say....

9:16 PM, October 01, 2006  
Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

oh, are you like calvin's (of & hobbes) who told him that the sun was the size of a quarter? good times. i love messing wiith little brains.

12:39 AM, October 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home