Thursday, April 12, 2007

Too smart for my own good

Some days, I'm just too smart for my own good. My long time readers know I taught sarah about "magic" as a cure for problems, from using magic to protect a room to other odds and ends.

But apparantly I taught her too well. She had a toy that had a missing piece(left at grandma's) so she turns to me and says, "Daddy! Its missing, but I'm going to use my magic to make it appear. Abbracadabra, calamazoo, let the piece appear, but not in the zoo!"

Then was slightly disappointed it didnt show up. And turns to me and asks "why didnt it appear, I used my magic?"

Ooops, I did too good of a job, apparantly.

7 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Aw. Sweet pea.

Magic temporarily out of order.

7:55 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yeah, thanks. Her next words were "oh well, I'll just conjer chrischris to come help me....

7:57 PM, April 12, 2007  
Blogger 34quinn said...

I used to love those times when they really believed we had the power to fix everything. It will never stop us from trying to , we would all do anything for our kids.

8:35 AM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yeah, thats the problem...they think you can do anything....but sometimes you cant...

8:41 AM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

I hate these kind of questions. Whenever my kids paint me into a corner, I like to put it on God.

I mean, really, who can argue with Him? (hee-hee)

If only that kind of magic really worked......my life would be so much easier!

10:19 AM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Oh hahahaha! My little guy was the same with the TV show Charmed. One of the characters had the power to freeze things and we used to pretend to be frozen.

Imagine his disappointment when it didn't work outside the house! LOL

He still asks for a magic wand ala Harry Potter each christmas.

1:59 PM, April 13, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Queen:

Yeah I hear you. I was worse to my mother, cornering her all the time. I did that all the time.

Yeah, wish I had a magic wand sometimes.

Attila:

Awww, thats VERY cute! Yeah, too bad it doesnt work outside the house...

7:01 PM, April 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home