Sunday, October 14, 2007

So who you gonna call?

Sarah wanted to go play outside after dinner...since our yard is fenced in...and even though its dark, we said ok with the outside light.

She's outside 30 seconds and comes running back in and I'm standing there in the kitchen doing dishes...and she says "Daddy there's ghosts outside!"

"oh. ok. here, take my particle accelerator...."

Sarah "Whats that? Do you shoot them?"

"yup. and then you capture them in this box...." hands off the capture devise...

Sarah "cooool. I'm going to get them!"

"wait, here you need your nuclear powered back pack..." puts that on...

Sarah turns back "but daddy, ghosts don't hit do they" with a bit of concern...

"nope but they SLIME you" as I had been doing dishes...my hands were wet...and rubbed them on her face...she giggled.

She went out to play much happier...

6 Comments:

Blogger Beth said...

Your passion for Ghostbusters shines through! Great movie.
Sarah might like to know about Marshmallow Man - there's an appealing kind of monster for kids!

11:04 AM, October 14, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Hey I'm ALL about using imagination. It seems to help with childhood stuff.

One day. I'm not sure she's old enough yet.

11:19 AM, October 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cute - it has been a long time since I've seen Ghostbusters!

7:55 AM, October 15, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How cute!! I LOVE Ghostbusters! Haven't seen in it forever. May have to dig it out tonight :)

10:18 AM, October 15, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

I love how you play with your daughter!

9:52 AM, October 16, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Hehehe. "Back off, man. I'm a scientist!"

7:56 AM, October 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home