Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

It was great! We went over my parents. We had a contest, who could make the best dessert between me, kim, and my father. I ended up winning with a peach dump cake. Kim's punkin pie was pretty good, but dad's apple pie, the pie part was great, the dough was like a rock. I think I won.


It was WARM. Like 65 degrees, so lots of outside games. The two younger brothers(17 and 21) slpet in, but dad, myself and my other brother joe(33) were out back shooting all sorts of stuff with the 22, till he brought out the shotguns and we started skeet shooting....lots of fun.Then the lazy buggers got up and we played basket ball with teh 4 of us and sarah.

More fun and games.

Then lots of eating and sarah had lots of games of candyland....

Everyone was tired, but lots of fun was had. And it was warm which helped!

Pictures to follow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

I'm picking your parents don't live in the city then? Unless you are allowed to fire shotguns in town??? How typical that you won the baking contest...like you needed to get a 'bigger ego' !!! *shaking head*..... did it TASTE any good, that's a big question!

3:15 PM, November 23, 2007  
Blogger Ann(ie) said...

Sounds like a fun holiday. I'm gonna suggest a dessert contest in my family next year....how perfectly lovely!

6:10 PM, November 23, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Ok, peach dump sounds kinda....

like something my brother would come up with. And not in a good way. ;-)

8:13 AM, November 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a perfect day!!!

7:50 PM, November 25, 2007  
Blogger Kuin said...

Hey sounds like a blast !
Glad you had a fabulous time.

6:54 AM, November 26, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home