Monday, February 27, 2006

Aaarrrrrggghhhhhh!

I swear. If woman are to be allowed to drive, they need to have some sort of direction sense installed in them. Or else stay in the kitchen, for men's sanity in the least.

The only way I can make this easier is to tie a rope around her and lead her myself. Or drive.

The mrs calls and tells me to meet her at teh peds office, sarah might have strep. Fine. And she needs directions. Fine.

But when I tell you its one light up from the street we go romantic walks on, teh street you KNOW well, how in the gods hell do you end up 2 miles away? And then have the gall to call and complain. AND refuse to listen to directions or yell at me for coming out to stand on the corner to flag you down?


Bah.


And yes, sarah has strep throat. Showing no signs, acting normal, but yes strep. ugh.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady G said...

That's it. I'm sending her an umbrella.

12:14 AM, February 28, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry to hear she isn't well. that's really annoying.

ed

3:08 PM, March 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home