Thursday, February 02, 2006

Big trouble in Little China

But at least its goodish trouble.


So we're sitting around the dinner table eating and talking and I was telling my two special girls about a friend who was sending sarah a special gift, in her words, that "every girl needs for her menargiery".

So my wife responds hlaf way through through the story "which one of your women is it? I lost track of your girlfirends."

So. As I finish the story, and say to sarah, "your getting a present every little girl needs."

Sarah's response was "Is it a boy?"

I'm SO in trouble. The wise ass gene seed has been planted.


But at least I know I'm loved:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"is it a boy"...bwa-ha-ha-ha!

ed

8:44 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

I swear, she's already read the woman's handbook....

9:38 AM, February 03, 2006  
Blogger IFMU said...

That one, is going to be a very large handful. Without a doubt. lol

9:48 AM, February 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home