Thursday, March 02, 2006

The real question isnt whether sarah is ready for the world

Its really is the world ready for sarah.


So I'm out last night killing things and blowing up tanks, and my cell phone rings. Someone lets me know,as I've put it down elsewhere and I go and answer it, thinking its the Mrs.

"Hello?"

"Hi daddy. Guess what?"

"What sweetheart?"

"I'm a Brat!"

Really?

"Yup, and mommy took me to the wrong mall."

I see.

"And I took my socks and shoes off"


And then the next thing I hear is "hey, how'd you get the phone....."


Needless to say, Its not whether I have to get sarah ready for te world, its rather is the world ready for sarah.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

let the record show that the answer is definitely no. :>

ed

10:51 AM, March 02, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

I love that girl.

9:27 AM, March 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home