Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Trouble brewing

Usually, when Sarah poops, its been taking a while. So we've been taking to reading a story to her to pass the time.

Today, when mommy was gone, Sarah discovered the book rack. She found something that caught her eye.

"daddy, what's that book?"

"that's Calvin and Hobbs dear."

"read it to me"

And so daddy read her Calvin and Hobbs, which she now enjoys. And thinks calvins very funny.....Oh boy.

Oh and did I ever mention I let Sarah drive the car? Only down the driveway, since my car doesn't have a airbag, its all good. She does very well, hasn't hit anything. Yet.

Yes yes, she does it from my lap......What, you didn't think I let her drive by herself, did you?

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

and now, she needs a stuffed tiger.

dude, she probably still drives better than some marylanders i've seen. :>

ed

9:50 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

She has a stuffed leopord....

Did I mention she named her favorite doll herself? Her name is Starcoke.

10:47 AM, March 29, 2006  
Blogger Lady G said...

Starcoke and Sarah

It works. It really does.

11:27 AM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

I know. Its amazing what she comes out with.

12:27 PM, March 30, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

I can dig it.

4:09 AM, March 31, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home