Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Ok, this is getting ridiculous

Look folks, I know Sarah is special. I know she's cuteness walking. I know she's smart, but really, was this really a necessary reminder?

Any of you parents, has this happened to you?

We're driving to the my wife's parents house for her mother's birthday. We are on the off ramp, sitting at the light, when there's a man next to us in a truck. And he's waving. So we roll down the window thinking someone in the car knows him.

No. Neither I, nor the Mrs, nor our friend, know him.

No, he wants to say hello to Sarah, and play with her. And comment on how beautiful she is. And again, play with her FROM ANOTHER VEHICLE!

Come on now, do I have to buy a gun or something here....This isn't the first time people have stopped and commented on Sarah, but really, waving from another vehicle to talk and play with her on an off ramp?

2 Comments:

Blogger Lady G said...

Well what did you expect,dear.

She's the next Ruler of the Universe.

7:28 PM, April 28, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Taking your crown early I see?

Of course she'll have to compete vs your brood of 4, but I have faith in her, and the backstabbing nature of sibblings....

8:41 PM, April 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home