Friday, April 14, 2006

Children are honest

Children are so honest. Like today:

Mommy is trying to get sarah in her carseat so we can go out. Sarah doesnt want to. After a struggle, mommy says "sarah, if you dont get in the carseat, we can go back inside, mommy's tired and could lie down instead."

Sarah's response is "Ok mommy, I was just being difficult."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

So we're sitting around the table at the resturant, the Mrs askes me "are you ok? You dont look good." My response is "I'm just a bit tired". We ask sarah how she is, and her response was "I'm just feeling a little naughty."

2 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

aren't you proud!

10:26 PM, April 14, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

two words:

awe. some.

ed

10:42 PM, April 14, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home