Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Proud Daddy.

Outings with daddy and Sarah are ALWAYS an adventure, because generally one or the other will do something amusing.

So we pull into the McDonald's parking lot. I pick Sarah up, because its kind of a bad lot, and as we walk to the door, coming across is idiot parent. I say Idiot parent, because he turns around(because he isn't holding hands) and says(to 2 cute girls say 4 and 6) YOU two need to look both ways, just because daddy did don't mean its safe.

I shake my head, but Sarah(doing me proud) turns over my shoulder and YELLS in that 3 year old loud voice "You need to hold their hands!"

Score one for the home team........

I couldn't have been prouder of the little tyke.



Of course later on, not even I am immune. Helping her in the potty to poop, Sarah says "daddy your a poop head." I hear giggles outside the door. Of course daddy's response is "you do know little girl, that if I'm the poop head, your a little baby poop. The daughter of poophead. The little Sh#T(ok I didn't say the last one....).


Sadly, the fun ended later on, when Sarah says "daddy, I'm getting big. I'm growing up so fast."

Truer words were never spoken...

2 Comments:

Blogger happykat said...

I'm proud by proxy!

1:57 PM, April 26, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude, she is so cool.

ed

4:07 PM, April 26, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home