Monday, October 30, 2006

I blame Grandpa for this one.

Look, I'm a smartass. I know it, and chances are if I visit your blog, you know it. But this time, its not my fault. Really.

Picking up Sarah from Grandma's house this afternoon, she's in the driveway, riding her bike while chasing her uncle who is also riding his bike.

I get out of the car, I hear "daddy, daddy, come quick, I need help!"

So I come over, not really hurrying because it isn't an emergency. And she says:

"Daddy, quick, you knock him down and I'll run him over."

What?!? Wait a minute, I didn't teach her that one......

7 Comments:

Blogger OhTheJoys said...

We'll be calling her "Chip off the old block" from now on.

8:51 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thats for damn sure. Cant deny that one.

10:37 PM, October 30, 2006  
Blogger Kathryn Craven said...

you see, that is precisely the purpose of relatives. they are indeed there to extra-warp the little ones...and that's my job at work. that's why i compare myself to having the parenting skills of one of marge simpson's sisters. we teach them awful things. teehee.

12:08 AM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

hehehe. I see demented runs in the family! ;-)

7:14 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yes it does Attila....can we come over and play?

8:07 PM, October 31, 2006  
Blogger Nikki said...

LMAO

GOD! I LOVE THIS KID!!!!

3:09 PM, November 02, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yes, so do I nikki, so do I.....

9:50 PM, November 02, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home