Saturday, January 20, 2007

Come on, help out a Friend

Adopt me for a short time. Please?

I swear I need to check under the bed for a magical portal that leads to an alternate universe or something.....

Lets see:

The inlaws are being helpful....And driving me nuts. Well the Mrs too, but she's handling it. Or gotten over it. Their paying and redoing the bathroom......And have straightened out the house. To the point of I cant find anything. It great.....But man, having to pee in the compost pile while waiting for the toilet for two days is not exactly fun in the winter.

Of course, its not just her parents. Mine are acting weirder by the day. Seriously. I was over today as I had to pick up something and in the old Italian way, you cant leave without being fed....And the topic of conversation? Guess. I bet you cant.

English grammar. The proper way to construct a sentence. And other odds and ends of that nature.

huh? Who are you people and where did you hide the bodies of my parents?

So help out a friend and adopt me for a short time till it passes. I do dishes and laundry and as long as you don't play the inlaws game of "hide the laundry hamper" I can actually put my dirty underwear in them...

16 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering why you hadn't posted a new one in a while...lol..explains alot...good luck with all that..just think how nice the renovations will be when all done and how your pocket book will still be full.

4:44 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yeah, I know. The end result will be great.

The getting there, however, is not. The mrs has been staying at a girlfriends at night for the last 2 nights.....because no toilet. Being a boy....I can just walk outside and pee....

5:57 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

HOLY CRAP!!!
There's no way that you can be a man....men don't put their underwear in the hamper.

10:32 PM, January 20, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

I'll adopt you.

But if you leave hairs in my shower drain I'll stick my foot up your butt. LOL

1:22 AM, January 21, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yikes......(( quinn sends carmachu some soap on a rope ..to take to Atillas house...)) wouldn't want you bending down and giving her a target. LOL >

9:55 AM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

You can stay with us for awhile....we need ALL the help we can get with Junior Mayhem! What is your feelings about rednecks? We have them in LARGE quantities around here!!!!!

12:54 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Nikki: Yes I do, so long as you LEAVE the basket around for me to do so....Otherwise....*grin*

Attila:
Uhm, I shave in the shower.....so maybe yours isnt teh best house...

Quinn:
Thanks.

QotM:
As long as you dont try and make me marry my cousins or sisters, their ok.

DOnt worry, we can fix junior mayhem...*pulls out a roll of duct tape* where is he?

2:27 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ha ha! Hide the dirty laundry in the hamper! funny! Sorry your parents bodies have been invaded. It's been a weird weekend around here, too. Maybe next week the world will return to normal. Hmmm...good luck...I'm seriously considering adopting you. Do you clean floors?

3:42 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

I usally dont, but I can learn there blessed.....

Weird weekend huh? Cant wait to hear that one.

5:25 PM, January 21, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

I would adopt you, but you would have to adopt me as well, My in-laws drove me crazy all weekend as well!

9:47 AM, January 22, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a deal deb!

10:36 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Damn that was me.

10:52 AM, January 22, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

If you're trainable, you're MINE!!!! None of you can have him!

10:15 PM, January 23, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Uh oh.....claimed by a crazed southern lady....Isnt this how horror movies start?

12:03 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

It doesn't start until you see the poop all over the floor that YOU get to clean up! :D

10:27 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

No more poop on the floor, ever since you started with duct tape. Wonder where you got that idea?

7:50 PM, January 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home