Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Damn that's cold

So dad walks into work....askes how the house is going. I tell him progress and his next response is "yeah your mother and I were laughing at you guys last night."

What?

"yeah, we've been there with the inlaws intrusive help and we were laughing at you guys and your predicament. But don't worry, it will be worth it in the end. You just have to put up with it."

Gee thanks dad. I'm glad my house be turning my house upside down at times is fun amusement for the rest of the family.

So gals, I have 3 single brothers. Be warned, DON'T marry into this family....The compassion and mocking is the dinner table high light of the day if you have some issues or problems...

9 Comments:

Blogger Lady G said...

Wait.
You have brothers?

7:41 PM, January 24, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

I have 3 brothers.....yes dear LG, there are others of my ilk.

One is good, about my age, a teacher. A bit self-centered, but a good egg overall.

The 20 year old druggy loser. Enough said.

The 16 year old buddist Vegatarian...a good egg, my parents say he's alot like me for some reason....

7:46 PM, January 24, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woah. there are families that don't mock each other at the dinner table? who are they and what's wrong with them?

3:21 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Deb said...

Um yeah I thought all families made fun of each other over dinner, I thought that was the norm!!!

I tagged you on my blog!

9:31 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

What in the heck is really going on at your house? I don't understand why they're involved and why it's taking so long?! I thought it was just a bathroom being worked on. But bins and pictures were thrown away somehow. I'm confused. :D Shut up.

10:25 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

I'll check it out Deb!

Gee blessed, after listening to YOU complain about god knows what, now I should shut up about it? Hum..some friend you are....*grin*

My house has been invaded by the inlaws...so now after the bathroom, their straigthen out the house, and then decided to do the hallway and kitchen floor....hlep! I'm being invaded..

11:16 AM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger St Jude said...

Oh dear, is somebody feeling a bit tired and stressed?

2:38 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

Sounds like my kind of family! Should I be ashamed if I delight in torturing my insanely anal retentive father? What if I still do it, but I feel slightly guilty after the deed is done? Does that make me a better person? Just checking.

8:35 PM, January 25, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yes st jude....its like my house isnt my house...

Queen...you should feel bad. You torture your own husband on his way to get nuetered...

8:42 PM, January 25, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home