Sunday, April 22, 2007

My first award!

Deb over at The Rantings ofDeb tagged me with the Thinking Blogger Award, because apparently, I make her think.

The rules are:
1. If, and only if,you get tagged, write a post with links to 5 blogs that make you think, 2.Link to this post so that people can easily find the exact origin of the meme, 3. Optional: Proudly display the 'Thinking Blogger Award' with a link to thepost that you wrote.

So in no particularorder:

1) Attila over at Cheaper then Therapy. Between the stupid awards and Asshat ones, it reallygets your mind working over just how bad people can get. And what the hell arethey thinking. That's in addition to the wonders and workings of herlife. That and her dealings with Autism, especially her latest post.

2)Quinn over at OnVoice is Heard. It really gets my mind wondering just over adoption. And postsover her son's karate journey.

3)Deb back at Rantings of Deb.She's an amazing woman with her life's journey, whether I agree of not is another story.

4)Jade Over at Inlaws from hell. Whileshe's on hiatus at the moment, I know she's coming back soon, as I've heard fromher. Makes me wonder exactly what kind of people are really out there. I'mamazed at her patience.

5)A good friend of mine blog, Ladygamer , has her own little world that she'screated. Its incredible.....go check it out.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello carm..Thanks for the honourable mention.. am I suppose to actually do something here too ? I know nothing of links etc.

8:09 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

If you feel like it, write about 5 blogs that make you think.

If you dont want to, dont do it.

The links are for the picture, which I havent cut and pasted.

8:12 PM, April 23, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

okay ..I am sure i can write something but ..I don't know how to do it so that their blog is highlighted that is all.(( yes , I am that dumb lOL).

8:30 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Ok crash course on linking.

When you make a new post, type out teh work your want to represent the link(yours was Quinn, for example)

Cut/ccopy the link you want. Highlight the word you want to use.
Look for the infinite symbol...if you ghost over it it will say hyperlink, click it.

Paste the link you want in it.

It will make the word the link.

8:37 PM, April 23, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Ah, thanks so much. You're such a great guy!

2:41 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thanks. Just calling it like I see it Attila....

7:30 AM, April 27, 2007  
Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Love Attila ~ she's great

3:41 PM, April 28, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home