Tuesday, August 01, 2006

She's a chip of the old block

The wise ass block that is. Sarah isnt a brat, but she has got her daddy's wise ass gene down pat.

Like at the mall when we were going to have dinner with my wife's parents, my wife was fretting about her hair and commented "my hair is a mess, my mom is going to hate it."

Sarah's response, without prompting was "Ah ha."


Or over my mothers. Sarah didnt feel like giving grandma a kiss or a hug, but will give one to grandpa.....and it drives my mother crazy at the moment...so my mom says "well I dont want one anyway." and sticks her toungue out.

Sarah's response is "good, 'cause you cant have one." and makes the perfect brat face and blows rassberries.....We all got a laugh at it, she got my mother good....

10 Comments:

Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Has your weather pixie changed clothes? Or taken some off?

7:50 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger ditzymoi said...

your daughter is going to grow up and torture you I hope you know that lol

8:56 PM, August 02, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Blessed: are you asking me if I have a stripping pixie?

Kim: uhm duh, the blog is a warning to public in general. Remember, she's NOT goingto just torture me.......There's school, Mall's, etc.....

9:04 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

I guess I am! I've never noticed all her outfits before. She usually looks clothed, but one time yesterday she looked like she was standing there in lingerie. What the heck! Maybe she does things when you're not around.

9:45 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Either that or your imaginiation has a pixie fetish....

11:04 AM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Nikki said...

HAHAHAHA!

I love this kid

1:34 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger kimcarm said...

I think I better watch this weather pixie of yours.....a stripping pixie......hmmmmm are you trying to give me hints......... a new game for after sarah is sleeping.....;)

3:04 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Kimcarm--she's wearing the lingerie AGAIN! I swear I'm not making this up. She was in a skirt last time and now she's in a little white something. Maybe it's a swimsuit, but the high heels make it look pretty sleezy.

Maybe it is a hint. Have fun! All you need is white lingerie and white high heels.

4:11 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Wait. I got another look at her. I'm not sure about the shoes, but you'll need Pamela Anderson's implants and some white daisies in your hair.

4:14 PM, August 03, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Something totally unrelated--I was just at Nikki's site and saw you say something about site meters not being safe. What do you know?

I have noooooooooooooooo idea what you're talking about regarding me not wanting people to read my thoughts. It's ok if they're German.

4:21 PM, August 03, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home