Friday, January 26, 2007

Five Facts

Okay I was tagged by http://therantingsofdeb.blogspot.com , The Rantings of Deb.

5 Facts...**Once you have been tagged, you have to write a blog with 5 facts about yourself. Then choose 4 people you want to tag and list their names. Then leave a comment on their blog letting them know they’ve been tagged.**

I swear I've done this before. But anyway:

5) Kids love me. I swear I'm a kid magnet. Strange kids I dont know gravate towards me everywhere I go. They all want to play with me. Playgrounds, McDonalds, people's houses...you name it.

4)Wargamer/roleplayer. I play wargames and roleplaying games. Dungeons and Dragons, Warhammer 40k, you name it.

3)I'm one of the girls, just about everywhere I go. Whether its online or in RL, I seem to fit in with the ladies quite well.....now whether I should be scared or smug about it is another story.

2)I'm a smartass. Seriously. Scroll through the early days and see what I say, or what I hope to teach sarah....

1)I very much love my wife and child, soon to be children. They are my life, and they are very dear to me. More than my own.


I'm not tagging anyone. I'm putting a stop to this chain letter blog type....so na na na na Deb.

9 Comments:

Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Great list!!

8:54 PM, January 27, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh carm..you are just a big mushy mush and we know it...and we like it...

10:20 PM, January 27, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thanks Attila.....

Well as long as you gals like me....then I guess its a compliment...*grin*

8:35 AM, January 28, 2007  
Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Awwww.... I liked your list, too..
very sweet...
I especially loved #1

2:14 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thanks terri!

8:38 AM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Nikki said...

WHAT THE HELL????

*looks around*

What did you do with the real Carmachu?

12:32 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

He's hiding at your house nikki, in the vents...waiting for you to sleep.....

12:39 PM, January 29, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

I keep meaning to do this tag! I'm glad it took you a little while to get to it, too. I better hurry up!

11:03 AM, January 31, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

*pokes in the ribs* Slowpoke...

7:06 PM, February 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home