Thursday, November 23, 2006

Totally Uncalled for

If you follow the link over to merrymom/blessedmomx3 or whatever she's calling herself this month(*grin*):

http://jennyhaha.blogspot.com/2006/10/completely-uncalled-for.html

I can say I've successfully told that joke 6-7 times so far. Including my 2 out of 3 brothers, one of their friends, our 14 year old nephew, a 16 year old female cousin, and the prized one of all, an 11 year old girl, a friend of the family. In front of her mother, who laughed hysterically. And said the following:

"See. See what happens when you annoy him? He's got 3 brothers and 20 years of picking on them. Your just a girl......."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks like Thanksgiving was a great time for you. Lots of victims to practice on.

How could you run with all the turkey you were supposed to eat?

10:57 AM, November 24, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oops forgot to sign that last.

Stephane

10:57 AM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger Baby Steps said...

hahahahahahahhahhahahahaaaaaaaaa
I am totallly teaching cameron that one .. well leaving out the last part..lol.. but dan will get the whole joke

6:50 PM, November 24, 2006  
Blogger happykat said...

Is there a smartass award? I would love to nominate someone.

12:28 AM, November 25, 2006  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ha ha! That's one of my favorite You Tube videos! And for the record--I was never Merry Mama! That's Mom of 6 that you're thinking of... I've only been Blessedmomx3 and Girl in her Underwear. I'm glad I could provide you with material to annoy and abuse your loved ones with. ;-)

11:15 PM, November 26, 2006  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

I think if I were your next door neighbor I would see you and sigh heavily.

9:35 AM, November 28, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

Oh joy you lie like a rug. If we were your neighbors you'd have lost more fun and adventures....

12:07 PM, November 28, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home