Sunday, December 03, 2006

My, my, my

Apparently my female readership have a bunch of smutty minds......Looking over the comments from the new "house rule" I can see everyone's thoughts immediately went right to the gutter.

Nice......


No, the new rule involves Sarah, who would run around with her plastic ninja sword and want to fight right out of bath. Not, well, whatever you ladies were thinking.


You all are going to hell. The special hell. Reserved for child molesters and people who talk in the theatre.....

3 Comments:

Blogger Attila the Mom said...

We're just a real classy bunch. ;-)

9:35 AM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger carmachu said...

And thats why I like you all....*grin*

12:25 PM, December 04, 2006  
Blogger Lady G said...

Well, when we get there, dear, we know we can trust you to have it furnished in style.

1:19 AM, December 12, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home