Saturday, April 28, 2007

Like daddy, like daughter

So sarah's in the bath, and all I hear upstairs is "who taught her that!?"

So I go up to look, and ask what. Kim says " to roll her eyes like that."

One eye roll later as I walk out the room, I hear "she does it EXACTLY like you do."

My only response is "thats my girl all right."


Poor mommy, she better hope the little boy is more like her or she's about to be seriously outnumbered....and might end up in the nut house.No wait, thats where she is already....*grin*

9 Comments:

Blogger Chris H said...

You are an evil man, poor wife! At least you can't teach Sarah how to pee standing up.... or can you??? I bet you will give it a good try!

2:28 AM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Of course I am. And she does know how to pee standing up...we had to do that at the park from time to time.... :D

8:42 AM, April 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

* rolling eyes and shaking my head* ...ooops who taught me that ??!!! .......oh musta been that carmachu!!!

9:53 AM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

I can teach you more items if you want quinn....*wicked grin*

9:55 AM, April 29, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet you could * evil laugh*

11:53 AM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

The Princess has started with the eye rolling. We have come to an agreement about the problem.

She has agreed to stop rolling her eyes, and I have agreed to let her keep them inside her head! :)

12:30 PM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Quinn:

Oooooo! heh.


Queen:

Somehow I dont think that arrangement is going to last one along. Especially from a control freak like you are!

1:18 PM, April 29, 2007  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

Oh, Carm.

10:05 PM, May 02, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

What, what did I do?

10:12 PM, May 02, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home