Wednesday, June 13, 2007

For the Ladies who read my blog.

A joke.



Homeless Woman

A woman was walking down the street when she was confronted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless woman who asked her for acouple of dollars for dinner. The woman took out her bill fold, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy somechocolate with it instead of dinner?"

"No, I had to stop chocolate years ago", the homeless woman replied.

"Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying food?" the woman asked.

"No, I don't waste time shopping", the homeless woman said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."

"Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of food?" the woman asked.

"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I haven't had my hair done in 20 years!"

"Well," said the woman, "I'm not going to give you the money. Instead, I'm going to take you out for dinner with my hubby and myself tonight.

The homeless Woman was astounded. "Won't your hubby be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."

The woman replied, "That's okay. It's important for him to see what a woman looks like after she has given up shopping, hair appointments, and chocolate."

18 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Too Damn Good!!

12:21 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

*smiles* I expect you ladies would like it.

12:28 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger Chris H said...

PERFECT!!! Now, where is that woman, I need her at my house by 5.45 tonight! LOL

3:26 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Your welcome Chris. I have a feeling it will get printed out and left on many fridges and pillows....and eventually I'lkl have a lynch mob of husbands....but it will be fun...

3:48 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Ahhh haaaa haaaaa....

that's funny!

I haven't had my nails done since the week before Matthew was born...
I have tried, but I have to wash my hands so much that the nails won't stay on...
BUT MY HUSBAND LOVES PRETTY NAILS.. HE WOULD DO ANYTHING FOR ME TO GO GET THEM ON AGAIN...
and he's always telling me to go shopping and buy myself some new clothes etc...

I am a lucky girl.

But, I am abnormal and I hate shopping!! I will do some online shopping tho.

6:49 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger David said...

LOL! For my protection I won't say anything else!

11:01 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger NainaAshley said...

LOL. very funny!

11:09 PM, June 13, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

your welcome terri. Thats funny.

Oh come on david, you KNOW you want to say something snarky...

Thanks nainaashley!

8:57 AM, June 14, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!!

10:11 AM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Being a princess I can see why you would there....

10:43 AM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger David said...

Thanks for adding me to the blogroll.

9:32 PM, June 14, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

your welcome

8:01 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Terry said...

That was awesome. Thanks, Carmachu!

9:44 AM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

bwwwaaaa!!!

2:24 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

Uh... no new posts???

Are you sitting around eating bon bons again?

10:02 PM, June 15, 2007  
Blogger yerdoingitwrong said...

I love it. I'm going to email it to my hubby. =)

3:14 AM, June 16, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Oh terri, typical woman, give them something and they still want more...

YOur welcome Ann....!

2:52 PM, June 16, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ha ha! CUTE!

9:55 AM, July 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home