Monday, May 26, 2008

The Wal-Mart incident

Ok Kellie, you win. Wal-Mart is worse than Target. There, said it, happy?



Generally speaking our Target is pretty bad, but the other day I was out getting, dessert stuff for me and the mrs and there was an incident. One isle over, at the self check out, there was this 40-50 year old, I'd like to say adult, but rather child, literally flipping out. On some poor other women.



When I say flipping out, I mean when I commented to the guy in front of me with the words "wow, my 5 year acts better than her" and he agrees, you know its bad. She was yelling and screaming at this other women, and threating to spit on her and other stuff....

3 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Ahh the joys of Wa-Hell!!!!

You asked for it by crossing the threshold of hell dear friend!

10:47 PM, May 27, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you. I shall never ask you to just admit it already again :)

And seriously? What is wrong with people?! I guess it's one more thing I'll never truly understand!!

2:43 PM, May 28, 2008  
Blogger Chris H said...

Nice! I think your Wal-mart and Target shops are like our Warehouse here... I almost NEVER go in them...ikky places...

12:01 AM, May 29, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home