Monday, July 10, 2006

More things Sarah says

"Mommy, I need your attention please."

Mom: "You have my attention sweetie."

Sarah "NO, mommy, your undivided attention....."


--------------------------------------

Sarah the curmudgeon doesn't want to go to bath. So daddy grabs her by her ankles and carries her upstairs. She giggles and laughs all the way up. I plop her on the bed, and she runs off to mommy and says "mommy, daddy carried me upstairs and I didn't like it."

Daddy:"You lie, you laughed all the way up. You didn't once say stop."

Sarah "Stop daddy..."

3 Comments:

Blogger Nikki said...

HA! That stuff kills me.

What really gets me though is when I'll be tickling her on the floor and she'll be laughing so hard she can't breath and she'll gasp "stop stop" So I'll stop, and she'll gather herself and look at me and say one of two things

"why'd you stop"

"do it again"

11:12 AM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger 34quinn said...

kid's gotta love em.

12:11 PM, July 11, 2006  
Blogger OhTheJoys said...

So cute!

3:26 PM, July 11, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home