Saturday, February 03, 2007

Target

I hear alot of you gals out there complaining about the shoppers in Wal-Mart....Some of them are truly frightening.....I guess I'm lucky. Our Walmarts seem pretty good.

Target, on the other hand, seems to bring the stranger sorts out around here. Like tonight.

So I was out making the sick kid run. And you parents know the run- meds and a little something to make the kid feel better....In this case dinosaur pajamas. Sarah LOVES her dinosaurs, the beat out the the Disney princesses at the moment. Heck she was at the library and took out the Aubons field guide to dinosaurs(why there is a field guide, I'll never know, I thought they were all dead).

So I get there and get the right meds after consulting by cell phone with her doctor(ie-my wife)...I head over to the boy section for pajamas(because the girl section doesn't have any dinosaurs)...I over hear crazy lady.

Crazy lady is in the women's section, looking for a bra. Now that's pretty normal, except she's arguing her bra size with a 4-5 year old boy(which I hope and assume is her son). The conversation went something like this:

"No, I'm looking for a 34 C, that's not the right size."

"I said no, I'm not a 36 B."

"What did I jut tell you, look for a 34 C. C cup."

"Do I look like a 36 A cup?"

I'm leaving pretty quick giggling to myself. But seriously ladies, if your consulting your 5 year old son on bras, and asking him what your breasts look like.....You aren't exactly playing with a full deck.

So around here: Wal-Mart= sane folks.....The crazy ones shop Target.....

12 Comments:

Blogger Nicole said...

I think that may be opposite than a lot of places. I know SEVERAL people in my family in fact that will not step into a Walmart. Target is their choice. Walmart has better prives so you are in luck!!

I would never talk to a 4-5 year old about my bra size. And especially loud enough for someone to HEAR me. Of course I don't buy my bras at Target either, so hmmmm.

Good for you for going on a sick run! Yeah for Dad!

9:57 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thanks Nicole.....yeah I thought it was a little weird. I mean I was a section or two over....and I could hear her clearly...and trying very hard not to laugh....

So where do you buy your bras? *whistles innocently*

10:50 PM, February 03, 2007  
Blogger Queen of the Mayhem said...

That is too funny! Of course, here in redneck central...Target is a little high falluting for the resident hillbillies!

Note to self: Never ask Junior Mayhem to help me pick out a bra....GOT IT!

12:07 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

You got it queen....think of it as a PSA.....unless you WANT him bringing over the wrong size and annoucing it....or trying it on his head...

2:09 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Baby Steps said...

OH totally cant agree with you hear carm. I'll pay the extra 50 cents at target to avoid our walmart. At least at target I know at least half the people speak some english. As for the crazy lady. I was once caught jokingly picking out lingerie for DH with cameron ...lol.. hm..maybe I do belong at target.

4:27 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

See my Walmart experiences have been great...Target is a strange place for me....it seems I run into all the weirdos there....(didnt I meet you there one day?)

4:41 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Attila the Mom said...

Oh My. Now that is scary!!

4:59 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Isnt it? Reliving old moments there Attila?

5:02 PM, February 04, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

oh my gosh...must come back later to catch up!

6:19 PM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Please do dear.....when you get a moment....we miss you...

6:41 PM, February 06, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

Ha ha! What a weirdo! Poor little boy!

10:54 PM, February 08, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

I'm sure your little one will "hlep" you when you go shopping(the other two will be too busy wrecking the place).

*grin*

7:37 AM, February 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home