Thursday, May 03, 2007

Here and there and back again.

Had to work alot yesterday. Left before the ladies of teh house awoke and got back after dinner....3 state move of various items of heavy nature. NY to CT to Mass then back again.

It was fun, but tiring.

And in other news, thank you SO much Deb. You made Kim's(and sarah's) day. I got an excited phone call saying both a stroller and a boppy arrived. It made her,s, and mine, day. And sarah's remark was "look a boppy for me to hold the baby!"

Thank you so much!

6 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Carm you are so very welcome! I know how happy it made you because I remember the first package I received!

Enjoy!

5:47 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Thank you so much!

5:48 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Flawed And Disorderly said...

I don't believe you.

10:17 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

Yeah well I believe you need to get off the couch and stop eating chocolate bon bons....:D

10:19 PM, May 03, 2007  
Blogger Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

I am with JennyHaHa...
I don't believe you either.

12:33 AM, May 04, 2007  
Blogger carmachu said...

What are you terri, her little tag along sisters?

7:41 AM, May 04, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home